Short Course 2023 Meet Bidding
2022 - 2023 Short Course Meet Bidding Information
- Bidding Opens - June 1, 2022
- Bidding Closes - June 30, 2022
- All bids will be given equal priority as long as they are submitted prior to the deadline
- Bid award meeting - July 19, 2022
- Once meets are awarded, all paperwork and files are due by August 15, 2022.
Clubs are asked to bid on double the number of meets that they wish to host. For example, if a club wants to host one meet, they should bid on two; two, bid on 4, etc. .
The goal is to accommodate as many clubs as possible with their first choices (although this is not always possible). Be sure to list meets that your club has hosted in the past as examples of the club'd ability to host quality meets.
Meet Bidding Forms can be found on the AMS Web Site in the Forms Library (under the Business Tab).
Please contact Todd Sterlitz (AMS Age Group Committee Chair) if you have any questions regarding the bidding process,