Away @ Brookside Hurricanes
Help run your swimmer's meet by signing up for a volunteer job. Even for away meets, we need to provide timers, recorders, and other jobs for a successful meet!
Click HERE for the link to all jobs for this meet.
to arrive at the pool by 6am so volunteers can coordinated with the
Visiting team (SPST) warm up starts at 6:30 am!!!
Please tell us by Tuesday night (June 21, 2022) if your swimmers will participate in this meet. Coach Maurie needs to know so he can plan the events and relays for our swimmers. Entries (the events your child is swimming) and Timeline will be posted by Thursday evening.
Please park in designated parking areas and spaces only and obey all parking signs, including
temporary NO PARKING signs. Do not park on Riley Road. This includes the section of Riley
Road near the pool entrance, and the segment of Riley Road that runs along the storm pond
and in front of Auburn Middle School. Avoid blocking any curb areas that are marked in yellow
(such as near the median on Allison Marshall Road), or in any area in front of a curb-side
mailbox. Failure to abide by parking restrictions may result in a ticket and/or towing.
Limited parking is available in the clubhouse lot. Do not double park, do not park in the fire lane
in front of the clubhouse, do not park on the grass or trails/sidewalks, and do not park in
handicapped parking spaces unless your vehicle displays the appropriate plates or hang-tag.
Additional street parking is available on Brookside Parkway adjacent to the pool and tennis
courts and in the Auburn Middle School Parking lot.
How to declare your swimmer for a meet
Please do so by the Tuesday before each meet so the coaches can plan for events/relays/etc. Here's how:
- Log in to your TeamUnify account
- From the Home Page, click on the Swim Meets Tab
- Select Attend/Decline
- Select your swimmer's name
- Under the Declaration drop-down menu, choose Yes or No
- Optional: Under Notes, add any information you want the coach to see (For example, "We have to leave the meet at 10:30" or "Swimmer wants to try the IM if possible")
- Click on Save Changes at the bottom of the page
- If you have more than one child, repeat the same task as listed above
- If you need to make changes later, click on Edit Commitment and repeat steps