Home vs Ben Lomond Flying Ducks
Help run your swimmer's meet by signing up for a volunteer job.
Click HERE for the link to all jobs for this meet.
Plan to arrive at the pool by 5:45am so we can coordinate with the volunteers from the visiting team. Warm up for the Seawolves starts at 6:00 am!!!
How to declare your swimmer for a meet
Please do so by the Tuesday before each meet so the coaches can plan for events/relays/etc. Here's how:
- Log in to your TeamUnify account
- From the Home Page, click on the Swim Meets Tab
- Select Attend/Decline
- Select your swimmer's name
- Under the Declaration drop-down menu, choose Yes or No
- Optional: Under Notes, add any information you want the coach to see (For example, "We have to leave the meet at 10:30" or "Swimmer wants to try the IM if possible")
- Click on Save Changes at the bottom of the page
- If you have more than one child, repeat the same task as listed above
- If you need to make changes later, click on Edit Commitment and repeat steps