Away @ Virginia Oaks Sea Devils
Help run your swimmer's meet by signing up for a volunteer job. Even for away meets, we need to provide timers, recorders, and other jobs for a successful meet!
Click HERE for the link to all jobs for this meet.
to arrive at the pool by 6 am so volunteers can
coordinated with the home team.
Visiting team (SPST) warm up starts at 6:30 am!!!
Please tell us by Tuesday night (July 19, 2022) if your swimmers will participate in this meet. Coach Maurie needs to know so he can plan the events and relays for our swimmers. Entries (the events your child is swimming) and Timeline will be posted by Thursday evening.
How to declare your swimmer for a meet
Please do so by the Tuesday before each meet so the coaches can plan for events/relays/etc. Here's how:
- Log in to your TeamUnify account
- From the Home Page, click on the Swim Meets Tab
- Select Attend/Decline
- Select your swimmer's name
- Under the Declaration drop-down menu, choose Yes or No
- Optional: Under Notes, add any information you want the coach to see (For example, "We have to leave the meet at 10:30" or "Swimmer wants to try the IM if possible")
- Click on Save Changes at the bottom of the page
- If you have more than one child, repeat the same task as listed above
- If you need to make changes later, click on Edit Commitment and repeat steps