Once you have tie-dyed your team shirt here is some information on how to finish up your shirt:
- Let it sit for 24-48 hours in the Ziploc bag (the longer it sits the bolder your color).
- Rinse in cool water and remove rubber bands.
- Continue to rinse in cool water until the water begins to run clear.
- Wash in warm water by itself with a mild detergent (dye may bleed the first couple of washes).
- Dry in the dryer.
- Wear to all the PENN LBSL swim meets this summer!
In addition, if you took
a shirt that was NOT your swimmer's shirt or forgot to pick up your
shirt on the way out of the PENN vs PENN Battle please email
Michelle at [email protected]
For those who were not at the PENN vs PENN Battle we will be offering another opportunity on Friday, July 1 to tie-dye your team shirt. We will be set up from 9:45-10:45am so stop on your way to practice or after practice!
If you miss both opportunities to tie-dye we will dye your shirt. However, you MUST pick up and finish it yourself. An email will be sent with an address for contactless porch pickup by Sunday, July 3.