AQUA 7 SWIM MEET
AQUA 7 SWIM MEET - AGE GROUP ATHLETES ONLY
1291 Nafziger Rd. Baden,
Sunday, April 30th, 2023
Hosted By - WILMOT AQUATIC ACES CLUB
- Swimmers must be in our SENIOR, YOUTH, BLACK, GREEN, WHITE programs to participate swim meet.
- Some of our athletes within
our GREEN and WHITE programs might
not quite be ready to take part within this swim meet, which
is totally okay.
- If your athlete is interested in swimming in their first swim meet please reach out to Mackenzie Salmon at [email protected].
- If the coaching staff feels your athlete/athletes need more time to develop their skills, technique, and abilities before taking part within a swim meet, we will communicate this to you.
- Per Individual Race Fee = $25.00 (HST included in fee)
- Middlesex Swimming Competition Fee = $10.00
- Races for each athlete will be selected by the head coach based on what the coaching staff feels the athlete should do.
- Payment will be processed via credit card on file or via e-transfer to [email protected] if you would like to avoid paying the additional credit card transaction fees.
Registration Deadline - Monday, April 17th, 2022
Event Schedule & More INFO:
- TBD at a later date
The process is simple. Click the link
given and once you have signed in, you will be brought to a webpage
on our team website that will allow you to
commit or not commit your
athlete/athlete's to the competition. If you have more than
one athlete competing you will see them listed
within the scroll down.
Here are the steps if you ARE NOT GOING:
- Click on the Member Names [they default to Not Committed];
- Then click on the Signup Record pull-down and select No;
- If No, just click on the [Save Changes] button to save the changes;
- If you have more than one athlete, repeat the same task as listed above;
Here are the steps if you ARE GOING:
- Click on the Signup Record pull-down and select Yes;
- Once you have finished, click on the "Save Changes Button" in the lower right
- Repeat the process for additional athletes