22-23 Competitive Year-Round Team Registration
22-23 Competitive Team Registration
Practices Start Wednesday, September 7
If you have been evaluated for or previously participated in Age Group, Junior Group or Senior Group, you are in the right place. If your swimmer(s) has not been evaluated, please contact us for an evaluation to determine group placement for your swimmer(s).
PLAT competitive team membership is a year-long commitment. Joining a competitive group commits your athlete to the team, practices and meets for an entire Swim Year (Short Course and Long Course), September 1 to August 31.
Please Note: Registration looks a little different this year. Registration is not complete and swimmers will not be allowed to participate until the following are complete:
- Families must first register here, with PLAT.
- Once you have
completed the PLAT registration:
- Families will need to create an account and register their swimmer with USA Swimming, the team will no longer complete USA Registration for your athlete.
- Competitive Swimmers should register for a PREMIUM USA SWIMMING MEMBERSHIP.
- USAS Registration will open September 1, and PLAT will send instructions to complete this process.
- Email a copy of your swimmer's(s') birth certificate to Coach Mary ([email protected]).
- One adult family member and all swimmers over age 12 MUST complete Safe Sport Training, and send proof of completion to Coach Mary ([email protected]).
Welcome to the PLATINUM AQUATICS family!
Click HERE for Pre-Competitive (Future Champions or Water Buddies) registration.
Click HERE for Learn to Swim Lessons registration.