23 Spring Pre-Competitive Team Registration
2023 Spring Pre-Competitive Team Registration
Practices Start Monday, February 13
If you have been evaluated for or previously participated in Future Champions or Water Buddies, you are in the right place. If your swimmer(s) has not been evaluated, please contact us for an evaluation to determine group placement for your swimmer(s).
PLAT pre-competitive team membership is a 10 week session and Is as an introduction to competitive swimming, for swimmers interested in progressing into our competitive program.
Swimmers will focus on FUN and STROKE DEVELOPMENT , continuing to build Freestyle and Backstroke and introducing the fundamentals of Butterfly and Breaststroke. Swimmers in this group do not participate in meets. Practices are 45 minutes three times per week .
Please Note: Registration looks a little different this year. Registration is not complete and swimmers will not be allowed to participate until the following are complete:
- Families must first register here, with PLAT.
- Once you have completed the PLAT
- Families will need to create an account and register their swimmer with USA Swimming, the team will no longer complete USA Registration for your athlete.
- Competitive Swimmers should register for a FLEX USA SWIMMING MEMBERSHIP.
- USAS Registration will open September 1, and PLAT will send instructions to complete this process.
- Email a copy of your swimmer's(s') birth certificate to Coach Mary ([email protected]).
- One adult family member and all swimmers over age 12 MUST complete Safe Sport Training, and send proof of completion to Coach Mary ([email protected]).
Welcome to the PLATINUM AQUATICS family!
Click HERE for Competitive (Age Group, Junior Group, Senior Group) registration.
Click HERE for Learn to Swim Lessons registration.