PAC 10 & Under Rockhopper Meet
The first mini meet of the season will be the 10 & Under Rockhopper Meet.
In order to participate in this meet swimmmers must be registered with USA-Swimming. Returning swimmers that competed in the 2021-2022 season are already enrolled in USA-S and can commit to the event. New swimmers who have not previously been registered with USA-Swimming must complete the new SWIMS 3.0 enrollment process.
- Fairland Aquatics Center 13820 Old Gunpowder Rd. Laurel, MD 20707 301-362-6060
- The pool at Fairland Aquatics Center is a 50m x 25yd pool with two moveable bulkheads. Competition will be held in 10 lanes, 25 yards, running from wall to wall.
- Eighteen (18) lanes will be used for warm-ups.
- Water depth range of 5’ – 13’ at the starting end and 5’ – 13’ at the turning end.
- The competition course has not been certified in accordance with current USA Swimming Rules and Regulations, Article 104.2.2(C).
- October 11, 2022 at 11:59 p.m.
- Sunday, October 30, 2022 Warm-up: 7:00 am; Events: 8:10 am
- Meet Director reserves the right to adjust times/sessions after entries are received.