CCMSS Meet #3
29th Carol Chidester Memorial Swim Series Meet No .3
Saturday, December 10, 2022
USMS Sanction : 090-S008
Maryland LMSC Swim Meets
Swim Meet Registration
Sanctioned by Maryland LMSC for USMS, Inc.
Severna Park Community Center
623 Baltimore-Annapolis Blvd.
Severna Park, MD 21146
Warm-ups start at 2:00 PM
Meet starts at 2:30 PM
Meet is estimated to end at 6:00 PM
- Course: Short Course Yards (SCY)
- Each swimmer will be allowed to swim up to three (3) individual events and two (2) relays (one medley relay and one freestyle relay).
- The 200 Individual Medley is limited to Ten (10) swimmers
- The 200 Backstroke is limited to Ten (10) swimmers.
- The 200 Freestyle is limited to Fifteen (15) swimmers.
- Men and women will compete under the same event number and will be seeded by time without regard to gender.
- Each swimmer may swim in one freestyle relay and one medley relay, No more. Relays may include all women, all men or exactly two men and two women.
- Relay entries must be submitted before the start of the meet.
- The meet fee is $25.00 to Maryland LMSC swimmers that register on line.
-There is a $30.00 deck entry fee for a Maryland LMSC member ($25 for ages 65 or over).
- Swimmers from other LMSC’s are welcome for a fee of $30.00 with online meet entry.
- Deck entry for NON Maryland LMSC members is $35.00.
- Deck entry is payable by CASH or CHECK payable to Maryland LMSC.
- Online meet entry is paid by credit card to Club Assistant.com Events.
- Current USMS membership is required.
- New Maryland LMSC registrations will be permitted and are exempt from the deck entry fee.
- USMS renewal will not be permitted on deck.
-All swimmers who wish to deck enter must bring a copy of their USMS registration card. Swimmers may print a copy of their card free of charge by following the online instructions at http://mdusms.org.
-Deck Entry will close at the start of warm up.
-New USMS registrations will be permitted and are exempt from the meet fee.
-USMS renewals will not be permitted on deck.
- The length of the competition course without a bulkhead is in compliance and on file with USMS in accordance with articles 105.1.7 and 106.2.1
- Timing: Primay Automatic touchpad. Secondary semiautomatic button. Tertiary Stopwatch. In the unlikely event that a malfunction occurs, the meet will continue on schedule with the use of hand held stopwatch times.
- Times for this competition will be eligible for world record, USMS record and Top 10 consideration.
- A warm up/warm down lane will be available during the meet.
|6||Mixed||200 Y||Medley Relay|
|14||Mixed||200 Y||Free Relay|
Note: If paying by credit card, your credit card statement will reflect a charge from "MARYLAND LMSC - MEETS."