29th Carol Chidester Memorial Swim Series Meet No. 6
Sunday, March 19, 2023
USMS Sanction : 093-S002
Arundel Olympic Swim Center
2690 Riva Road
Annapolis, MD 21401
Date: March 19, 2023
Warm-up starts at 2:00 PM
Meet starts at 2:45 PM
Meet is estimated to end at 7:30 PM
- The 400 Individual Medley is limited to 24 entries.
Positive check in for the 400 Individual Medley is required by 2:15 PM.
-The 500 Freestyle is limited to 24 entries. Seeding for the 500 Freestyle will be seeded FASTEST to SLOWEST. Positive check in for the 500 Freestyle is required before the start of the meet.
- The length of the competition course is in compliance and on file with USMS in accordance with articles 105.1.7 and 106.2.1, but as a bulkhead course, is subject to length confirmation. Eligibility of time for world records, USMS records, USMS Top 10 and records will be contingent on verification of bulkhead placement.
-Course: Short Course Yards (SCY.)
- Timing: Primary - Colorado Fully Automatic, Secondary - Semi Automatic Button - Tertiary - Stop Watch.
In the unlikely event that a malfunction occurs, the meet will continue on schedule with the use of hand held stopwatch times.
- Each swimmer will be allowed to swim up to three (3) individual events and two (2) relays (one medley relay and one freestyle relay). Relays may include all women, all men or exactly two men and two women.
-Men and women will compete under the same event number and will be seeded by time without regard to gender.
-The meet fee is $25.00 for Maryland LMSC members that register on line.
-There is a $30.00 Deck Entry Fee for Maryland LMSC swimmers ($25.00 ages 65+).
-There is a $30.00 On Line Entry Fee for non Maryland LMSC members.
-There is a $35.00 Deck Entry Fee for non Maryland LMSC swimmers.
-Current USMS membership is required.
-New Maryland LMSC registration is permitted before 1:30 PM and exempt from the Deck Entry Fee.
-USMS renewal in not permitted.
-Deck entry is payable by cash or check made payable to Maryland LMSC.
-Deck Entry Closes at 1:30 PM. *LATE ENTRIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED*
-Warm up/warm down lanes will be available during the meet.
- It is required that all clubs, with four or more swimmers, provide timers for this meet.
COVID requirements -
We cannot anticipate COVID conditions in advance of the event. Requirements will be in accordance with any Maryland state and/or Anne Arundel County directives at time of meet.
Hot Tub / Spa: CLOSED
|9||Mixed||400 Y||Free Relay|
|17||Mixed||200 Y||Medley Relay|