Adult Learn-to-Swim: WCM Fall 2018
WCM members have the opportunity to share their love of swimming with 15 students who don't know how to swim. This volunteer-based program is held once per year. This year, the program spans 3 weeks to ensure we meet the grant requirements from the USMS Swimming Saves Lives Foundation.
The Adult Learn to Swim (ALTS) training & classes are held at Clarke Pool. The Fall 2018 ALTS sessions span 3 weeks from Monday, September 24th to Thursday, October 11th.
- Monday, September 24th, 6:45-8:00 PM
- Tuesday, September 25th, 6:45-8:00 PM
- Thursday, September 27th, 6:45-8:00 PM
- Sunday, September 30th, 9:00-11:00 AM
- Monday, October 1st, 6:45-8:00 PM
- Tuesday, October 2nd, 6:45-8:00 PM
- Thursday, October 4th, 6:45-8:00 PM
- Monday, October 8th, 6:45-8:00 PM
- Tuesday, October 9th, 6:45-8:00 PM
- Thursday, October 11th, 6:45-8:00 PM
Training is provided by Coach Kerry with our Train the Trainer class on Thursday, September 13th.
Volunteer trainers are needed from WCM to share their love of swimming with 15 students who don't know how to swim. We need 15 trainers & 2 alternate trainers for each session.
If you’re interested in volunteering, please click here & complete the form to sign up! If you have any questions, please contact Bridget Abbott, WCM ALTS Volunteer Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.