Atlanta's Sizzlin Summer Invite!
GCY Summer Travel Trip - 11&Up only
Georgia Tech Aquatic Center (host of 1996 Summer Olympics)
Cost $325 per swimmer (normal meet fees apply, to be billed separately, business as usual, included already for national teams only).
Here's what's included in your fee this year:
- Hotel room with a goal of 3 per room, includes breakfast Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- Lunch from Jimmy John's or similar Friday, Saturday, and Sunday delivered on pool deck
- Dinner catered in hotel lobby on Friday Night and Saturday Night
- Tickets to Ga Aquarium
- Tickets to Ga Coke Museum
Here's what's NOT included:
- Thursday lunch and Thursday dinner
- Sunday dinner
- Miscellaneaous expenses during trip and bus ride
- Extra food through delivery order at hotel
- Anything not mentioned in items above
Thursday, June 16th:
- Depart from GAC at 8:00am (bus available for loading at 7:00am)
- Arrive in Atlanta, Ga/Hotel Check-in 2:00pm
- Team Warm-Up at 4:00pm at Ga Tech
- After 6pm to Georgia Aquarium 6-8pm (included in cost)
- Lights Out 11pm at Hotel
Friday, June 16th - Sunday, June 19th
- FRIDAY/SATURDAY we will follow Meet Schedule from Meet Information - Premlims/Finals, rest in hotel between sessions on these days.
- Sunday, June 19th - UPDATE: Prelims has been changed to TIMED FINALS! We will will swim in the morning THEN check out of hotel, to Coke Museum and/or Centennial Park before leaving!
- Depart for Greensboro, NC and arrive by 10:00pm (Bryan YMCA)
Conservative rooms include free WiFi and custom-designed beds, plus both full and lap desks (for working on the bed), flat-screen TVs, mini-fridges, and coffeemakers. Some rooms have kitchens. Suites add separate living areas with sofabeds.
A free daily on-site hot breakfast, weekday breakfast bags to go, and an area shuttle are offered. There's also a fitness center, a 24/7 pantry, paid parking and a business center.
- GCY Fundraiser - PAY FOR YOUR TRIP!!!
- Atlanta Registration Form 2016
- Updated Team Event Entry File
- Official Meet Information
- Updated Itinerary!
- PSYCH SHEET!
- GCY Code of Conduct (print and sign)
- Room Assignments (Subject to change!)