NAAC Chidester LC CLOSED
(this is a team hosted event)
2017 Carol Chidester
Memorial LC Elite Meet
April 21-23, 2017
United State Naval Academy, Lejeune Hall, Annapolis, MD 21401
- Timers are provided for night's session.
- Swimmers need to provide their own counters/timers for the 800s & 1500s.
- night's session (which are timed finals) and the 800s &1500swill be seeded FASTEST to slowest. For the 800s/1500s, we will swim girls first, then boys, fastest to slowest.
- A positive check-in for the 800s/1500s will be at the scorer's table. Positive check-in will close at for the 800s & for the 1500s.
Swimmers may swim a maximum of 9 events (1 Friday, 3 Saturday session, 1 Saturday distance session, 3 Sunday session, 1 Sunday distance session.)
A swimmer’s age on the first day of the meet will
determine their age for the entire meet.
• 13 & above must have SCY “A” Times or better. 2 or more “A” Times and swimmer can swim up to the maximum events.
• 15- Open use 15-16 “A” times.
• 9/10 & 11/12 swimmers must have SCY “BB” Times or better. 2 or more
“BB” Times and swimmer can swim up to the maximum events, with the exception of the 1500, 800 and 400 freestyle events and the 400 IM’s.
• 10 & U 200 Free and 11-12 400 free; “A” times required.
• Swimmers in the 400 free and 400 IM must have ‘A’ times for that age group.
• Swimmers in the Open 1500 and 800 free must have 15-16 ‘A’ times.
• No Times are not accepted.
- 2017 naac carol chidester psych sheet.pdf
- 2017 naac carol chidester timeline.pdf
- 2017CAROLCHIDESTERMEMORIALLCELITEMEET - AM WARMUP LANE ASSIGNMENTS.pdf
- 2017CAROLCHIDESTERMEMORIALLCELITEMEET - PM WARMUP LANE ASSIGNMENTS.pdf
- WU Fri / Sat 800 / Sun 1500