Swim For Change: Big Change Roundup
(this is a team hosted event)
EDGE Swim Club's 2nd Annual Swim For Change
Partnering with WOKO and the Big Change Roundup
Saturday, January 27th, 2018
WAVE 2: 10:00-11:00Am
EDGE swimmers will make efforts, via social media, pledges, and personal or family contributions, to raise as much money a possible for the Big Change Roundup - an annual effort to raise money for the UVM Children's Hospital. EDGE swimmers will swim for change. Swimmers will aim to get pledges of set dollar or cent amounts, on a per lap, or total yardage basis. EDGE swimmers will then have one hour, on Saturday, January 14th, to swim as many laps to hit their goals and to raise as much money as possible!
More details about the concession stand, prizes, and other activities for the Big Change Roundup will be published soon. Continue reading for more information and the pledge form!
- Parents and
Swimmers: we need your help! While we continue to make efforts to
receive donors for the concession stand, any contributions you
can make toward the concession stand would be greatly
appreciated! Please note that the stand willl be open to ALL
EDGE members - so think of our many other members using the gym for
their workout for enticing post workout snacks and beverages! Any
proceeds made from the concessions stand will contribute towards
our donation to the Big Change Roundup!
- Suggestions include, but are not limited to:
- Granola bars, energy bars, protein bars, fruit, veggies, juice, bottled water, sport drinks, hard boiled eggs, and more! Please bring small cups/bowls for individual servings for items such as fruits and veggies.
BANDIT LOOT FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS:
- Nathan water bottle - thank you Frazier family!
- Big Change Round Up goodie bag!
- Swim For Change silicone cap! ($5 donation for the cap recommended/encouraged)
FAQ and General Information about the Event, from our coordinator, Renata Branicki:
Donate online by clicking the link below to our team page!