2017 Holiday Training Camp (SWIM)
2017 Holiday Training Camp
Join us for the 2nd annual Holiday Training Camp in beautiful Stuart Florida on the Treasure Coast. Stuart is cited as one of the best small towns to visit in the USA.
Swimmer results after the 2016 Holiday Training
- Masters swimmers compacted 5 weeks of masters training into 1. Ultimate fitness boot camp.
- Niamh Brennan achieves 100% best times at the Scarborough Invitational.
- Connor Maloney achieves 100% best times at Winter Festivals/Western Region Champs. Wins GOLD at the Western Region Champs.
- Declan Nolan sheds 1:55.37 off the 200m i.m. and :15.20 off the 100m i.m. at Western Region Champs
- Bronwyn MacLeod wins BRONZE at Winter Festivals and breaks 5 club records at Western Region Champs. Provincial qualifier.
- Quinn Nolan 7 for 8 best times at Western Region Champs. Provincial qualifier.
Training Camp Benefits:
- FAST SWIMMING
- Mental & physical recharge
- Less distraction for swimmers & coaches
- Warm weather & vitamin D
- Experience & memories
Dates: December 28-January 4
Dec 28: 4:00-6:00pm
Dec 29-31: 8:00-11:00am
Jan 2: 6:00-9:00am
Jan 3: 8:00-10:00am
Jan 4: 6:00-8:00am
Location: Sailfish Splash Pool, Stuart, Florida
Registration Deadline: March 15/2017 - 20 swimmers minimum required
Fee: $315.00cad by March 15. $390cad after March 15.
Travel: Plane, Train, Automobile, etc. Travel anyway you like. Keep an eye on flight sales in the spring.
Accommodations: Rent a house or condo recommended. AIRBNB, etc.
Can't send the whole family? Send swimmers with a volunteer chaperone.