14U CENTRAL ZONE CHAMPIONSHIPS
2017 14 & Under Zone Championships
Thursday, August 3rd to Sunday, August 6th
Pleasant Prairie, WI @
Team Check-In/ Team Picture/ Team Practice
10 & Under athletes swim Thu - Sat, afternoon timed finals.
11-12 & 13-14 athletes swim Thu - Sun, prelim/final format.
TEAM MICHIGAN ADMIN & EVENT FEES
- Each swimmer/family will need to pay when they first check-in, either at Zone Team practice or on their first day of competition in Wisconsin.
- Fees are $56 per swimmer (MI, CZ, and facility admin fees) + $6 per individual event.
- We strongly prefer a check made out to "MI Swimming" for your entry fees, but can take CASH (although no guarantees on making change).
TEAM MICHIGAN UNIFORMS & OUTFITTING
Team Uniforms should have been ordered from Making Waves Swim Shop in advance of the meet. Coaches will not have extra uniforms/apparel for purchase. If you missed your uniform, please try to coordinate colors with the team.
We have an assigned Team Michigan Uniform for each day of the competition and for Wednesday's team pictures:
- Wednesday (Team Pictures) - Red shirts & blue shorts
- Thursday - Red shirts & blue shorts
- Friday - Tank tops & any shorts
- Saturday - Blue shirts & grey shorts
- Sunday - Swimmer's choice!
Each swimmer will receive their Team Michigan swim caps directly from their coaches when they first check-in, either at Zone Team practice or on their first day of competition in Wisconsin. We'll be wearing swim caps as follows:
- Thursday: blue
- Friday: white
- Saturday: blue
- Sunday: white
Coaches will also sell additional swim caps during the meet for the swimmers to trade with the other Zone teams. Silicon caps are $10 each, latex caps are $5 each.
MEET DOCUMENTS, INFORMATION, AND LINKS
- 2017 Central Zone Meet Website
- Psych Sheet
- Full Meet Information
- Hotel Blocks
- Facility Parking Map
- Application to Officiate
- Team Michigan Scratch Event Form
TEAM MICHIGAN RELAYS
11-12 & 13-14 relays are at the end of
finals on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. The 400 Medley Relays
will be after prelims but before the 1500s on
10u Relays are at the conclusions of the 10u sessions on Friday & Saturday.
If you are swimming an individual event,
you will be considered for relays on that day.
If you A) would like to be considered for relays on a day you are not swimming individual events or B) would NOT like to be on relays on a day you are swimming indvidual events, please complete the Relay Availability Form below.
|4x100 FREE REL||4x50 MEDLEY REL||4x100 MEDLEY REL||4x50 FREE REL|
|10U 4x50 FREE REL||10U 4x50 MEDEY|
- Josh Morgan (PCC), Head Coach, [email protected]
- Tony Grice (GPG): 13-14 Boys
- Karl Shaffer (SST): 13-14 Girls
- Jeanette Heaton (HVP): 11-12 Girls
- Jordan Clark (PCC): 10u Swimmers
- Josh Wood (CW): 11-12 Boys