PCA Workshop - 12&U Athletes
In association with the Positive Coaching Alliance-MN, we introduce our 2018 workshops! These Workshops are mandatory for all athletes and strongly advised for parents! We are very excited about our 4th year with PCA and the enormous steps forward in our team culture! Please contact Coach Erich if you have any questions.
The Triple-Impact Competitor Workshop
Monday, April 16th – 6:30-8:00pm @ the MME Media Center, 12 & Under athletes ONLY!
This 90-minute interactive workshop defines what it means to be a Triple-Impact Competitor who focuses on improving:
• THEMSELVES (through the ELM Tree of Mastery)
• THEIR TEAMMATES (by filling Emotional Tanks)
• THE SPORT (through Honoring the Game)
Athletes who attend this workshop should be able to:
• Gain tools for bouncing back from mistakes and setbacks
• Be on the same page, and speaking the same language, as coaches
• Understand the definition of hazing and their role in preventing it