Washington State Senior Short Course Championships - [RESULTS]
ELIGIBILITY: With the exception of bonus swims, all swimmers must have met the 2017 Washington State Senior Short Course Championship qualifying time in a USA Swimming sanctioned meet between 9/1/16 and 12/6/17. Click here for time standards. *See below for eligibility report*
- The qualifying times for disabled swimmers will be the current CAN/AM times based on classification.
BONUS SWIMS: A swimmer entered in one of more individual events may also enter a maximum of one (1) bonus event for the meet, subject to the event limits. "NT" bonus entries are not permitted.
SCRATCH RULES: The USA Swimming National Championship scratch procedure and no-show rule will be used at this meet. Please see meet info packet below for details.
HOST: King Aquatic Club
LOCATION: King County Aquatic Center, Federal Way
SIGN-UP DEADLINE: December 3rd @ 11:59 pm
- Meet Info - posted 11/10
- ELIGIBILITY - updated 12/4
- ENTRIES - posted 12/6
- PRELIMS - ESTIMATED TIMELINE - posted 12/14
- FINALS - ESTIMATED TIMELINE - posted 12/14
- PSYCH SHEET - posted 12/14
- RESULTS - posted 12/19