HOSTED: TNAQ January Classic - Knoxville, TN
(this is a team hosted event)
HOST TEAM: Tennessee Aquatics
Allan Jones Intercollegiate Aquatic Center
2200 Andy Holt Avenue
Knoxville, TN 37996
Psych Sheet - as of 1/11/18
Estimated Timeline - as of 1/11/18
MEET STARTS ON TIME TODAY!
January 13 & 14, 2018 PRELIM Sessions:
Competition: 8:00 AM
Warm-up: 4:00 PM
Competition: 5:00 PM
January 13 & 14, 2018 11-12 & 10
Under TIMED FINAL
Sessions: Warm-up: Immediately following AM session
Competition: Immediately following Warm-up
Open warm ups for all
Prelim and Finals session.
12 Under Warm Up Assignments
HEAT SHEETS - Heat sheet will be posted below.
They do not include deck seeded events.
We will have two pool running, the diving well side for boys and the scoreboard side for girls.
Coaches will have heat sheet at the clerk of course.
Heat sheets will also be posted on deck and we will sale paper copies for $5.00..
PARKING and FACILITY RULES:
- Allan Jones Aquatic Center doors will open at 6:15am
PARKING ON CAMPUS:
Parking will be FREE. Parking will be located at the Kingston Pike Building, 2309 Kingston Pike, next to Tyson Park. Shuttle buses will run from the parking area to the facility. You may also meter park on Volunteer Ave. at available meters. If you choose to not park at the designated areas you are parking at your own risk and could be subjected to being towed.
THERE IS NO PARKING AT WALMART OR PUBLIX
UT Parking (Parking Map)
- Families will sit in the stands and are not allowed on deck unless working. Feel free to bring sleeping bags/blankets, chairs, and items to occupy your swimmer when not in the pool, these items are allowed on the pool deck only, not in the stands. Coolers are allowed on the pool deck, not in the stands. There will be a concession stand to purchase drinks and snacks. There is no running or throwing of balls (or any other object) in the building.
- Swim and Tri will be present for any purchasing needs.
- Fine Designs will have meet t-shirts, and sweatshirts for sale.
- Seating - we have grand stand seating upstairs. Down stairs there will be bleachers for swimmers and coaches only to sit on deck.
- Pictures during the races: The officials have asked that no flash photography be used during the races as a flash start is used.
Use of audio or visual recording devices, including a cell phone, is not permitted in changing areas, rest rooms or locker rooms, or on deck.