Swimmers may enter all events for which they qualify, but may swim a maxiumum of three (3) events per day.
Swimmers achieving and swimming in one qualified event are eligible to swim up to two (2) additional 'bonus swims' in events they have not achieved the qualifying time. Bonus events cannot exceed 200 yards in length and will count toward the overall entry limit for the swimmer. The bonus event cannot be a NT, they must have a provable time in the SWIMS database.
Qualifying Standards for this meet are the USA Swimming 2017-2020 National Age Group Single Age Group Motivational Standards as listed below.
• 10 and under will use the 10 year old athlete "BB" Single Age Group Time Standard
• 11, 12, 13, 14 "A" Single Age Group Time Standard
• Senior (15 & Over) "BB" will use the 15-16 Age Group Time Standard
• Swimmers who have achieved a LCM or SCM qualifying time, but not the SCY qualifying time, shall enter with the time they have actually achieved. The entry report must clearly note the submitted time as a LCM or SCM time. Conversions are not allowed.
• Swimmers placing first and second in an event at the MVS Winter qualifier but not reaching the Single Age Group qualifying time standard may enter that event at the lowest conforming time standard.
- 914831_Winter Classic 2017.pdf
- Timing Assignments
- Warmup Assignments