Community Day at the Civic Center Easling Pool
Easling Pool has and will continue to serve all levels of swim team and the need for updates and improvements cannot be done without our support. Please try to give a hand with many things available at the event and beyond. Hope to see you there!!
Ways that you can be a part of this & COME DUNK COACH KATHY AND TOM IN THE DUNK TANK!!!!
1. Attend! Mark your calendars for Saturday, August 19th. Community Day at the Civic Center will take place from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. Plan on attending with your family!
2. Volunteer to help at the event! Breakers families are staffing the ever-popular bounce house and the snow-cone machine. Find a one-hour slot that fits your availability by clicking on the link below.
Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
this link to go to our invitation page on
2. Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on SignUp.com)
3. Sign up! Choose your spots - SignUp.com will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.
3. Donate ! We are seeking donations to help make our vision of a new pool a reality. We have already received generous donations from individuals and businesses, but still have a long way to go to reaching $625,000. Go to http://www.easlingpool.com/ to learn more about the campaign and to donate online. An information brochure is also attached to donate by check.