2018 NON-RESIDENT Swimmer Registration
Non-resident swimmer registration for the 2018 season will be on-line starting on May 20th for returning HOST swimmers and May 21st for NEW swimmers. The season (1st practice) starts on Tuesday, May 29th. Parent meeting will be at 7:00pm on May 29th during practice. See you then!
Welcome to the Hampton Oaks Swim Team Electronic Registration platform for the 2018 Hurricanes Season! We are pleased to offer electronic payment processing and registration. The process is simple for both new and returning members. You'll get access to your own private account that will enable you to declare your swimmer(s) for swim meets (let the coaches know if your swimmer will or will not attend a meet), sign-up on-line for volunteer jobs, see your swimmer's entries and results for a meet, maintain your contact information, and more.
Please read the following information carefully before proceeding with registration!
- Prerequisites - To join the Hampton Oaks Swim Team, your child must be no older than 18 as of June 1, 2018, and be able to swim one length of the pool (any stroke). New swimmers to the team (regardless of age or swim ability) must attend a "team qualifier" to demonstrate the ability to swim one full length of the pool. These qualifiers will be held at the Hampton Oaks Pool Saturday - May 26th, Sunday - May 27th and Monday - May 28th at 5:15pm, 6:15pm and 7:15pm. Please attend of these times or contact HOSTPrez @gmail.com if you cannot attend.
- Please note: Register all swimmers in your family at the same time, otherwise the multiple swimmer registration discount will not apply and you will be charged the family fee and non-resident fee again.
- The annual Registration Fee includes RSL insurance, registration, non-resident and swim fees for the season.
- Once your registration has been approved and payment processed, you will receive an email with your user name & password to access the system (please be patient - this could take a few days).
- The Volunteer sign-up will be activated prior to each meet. You will receive an email with the turn on date & instructions for how to sign up. The swimmer declaration/meet signup will be turned on prior to the start of the season for all meets. Coaches cannot enter your swimmer in a meet if they have not been declared as a "yes", they will be swimming in a meet!
Special Note to non-resident swimmers: Non-Residents of Hampton Oaks may swim with the Hurricanes on a space available basis (no more than 25% of total registered swimmers). Effective for the 2017 swim season, all non-residents will have an additional non-resident registration fee of $125 (which covers necessary insurance) in addition to swimmer registration fees and $35 family fee. Please select "non-resident swimmer - all swimmers" for all swimmers. Discount given for additional swimmers. Non-resident swimmers are accepted on a first-come-first-serve basis and membership is not guaranteed until resident registration and qualification swims are complete. Once non-resident limit is met, swimmers will be placed on a wait-list. Non-resident membership is reviewed annually. If you CANNOT REGISTER because registration is full, please email HOSTPrez @gmail.com to be placed on the waiting list.
We look forward to having you join the Hampton Oaks Swim Team and are excited for another great season! GO HURRICANES!! ~HOST Coaches & Board