Midwest Winter Classic
- Garvey Aquatic Center (8323 E Douglas Ave. Wichita, KS 67207)
- 10 and under will use the 10 year old athlete “BB” Single Age Group Time Standard
- 11, 12, 13, 14 “A” Single Age Group Time Standard
- Senior (15 & Over) “BB” will use the 15-16 Age Group Time Standard
- Swimmers placing first and second in an event at the Winter Qualifier (but not reaching the Single Age Group qualifying time standard) may enter that event at the Winter Classic.
Swimmers achieving and swimming in one qualified event are eligible to swim up to two additional "bonus swims" in events they have not achieved the qualifying time. Bonus events cannot exceed 200 yards in length and will count toward the overall entry limit for the swimmer.
- This meet will have a championship meet format with Preliminaries and Finals (top 16 for 10 & Under and 15 & Over with Top 8 in each event age for 11, 12, 13, 14,) with the exception of the 1000 Freestyle, 1650 Freestyle, and Friday events, which will be timed finals.
WARM-UPS: (specific warm-ups will be sent in meet memo)
- Friday: Warm-ups: 4:00 PM, Meet Start: 5:30 PM
- Saturday/Sunday: Warm-ups: 7:00 AM, Meet Start: 8:30 AM
- Any swimmer who qualifies for an A or B Final, who fails to declare intent to scratch or to scratch per USA Swimming Championship Rules and fails to compete in said final race, which is his/her final race of the Meet, shall be fined one hundred dollars ($100.00), in addition to the penalties listed in 207.11.6
- A swimmer who positively checks-in or who does not scratch from an individual event on the last day of the meet and fails to compete is fined $50.00 in prelims and $100.00 in finals. Additionally, this applies to timed finals events.
- Each club attending is requested to provide timers based upon the number of entries from their team. WSC will send sessions and lane assignments prior to the meet.
- Breakfast Tips
- 2017-18 Missouri Valley Time Standards
- USAS 2020 Single Age Motivational Times
- Meet Information
- Warm-up Assignments
- Timing Assignments
- Team Entries