2018 ISI REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS
The St Charles Swim Team will be represented by 116 Swimmers this weekend at the 2018 ISI Winter Regional Championships, hosted by the Elgin Cyclone Swim Team.
LOCATION: The Centre of Elgin - 100 Symphony Way, Elgin, 60120
SCST Team GOALS
- SCST Swimmers will clean up after themselves, leave a positive impression by what you do in and out of the pool!
- SCST Swimmers will be early to Warm-Ups, one of the most improtant steps to success is being ready to go! LINK to Warm Up Assignments,
- SCST will not miss a race, this is a Championship Meet, SCST is there to RACE!
- SCST will win our Regional Championship Meet.
- SCST will have Female, Male and Relay Regional Champions in every age group.
- SCST will have No DQ's!
- SCST will have over 80% of our swims be improved times.
- SCST will achieve 30 New Illinois Swimming Championship Time Standards.
- SCST Swimmers will wear SCST Apparel while at the meet and when accepting their awards on the awards podium.
- SCST will begin each session with a Team Cheer.
- SCST Swimmers and Fans will display Team Spirit.
- SCST Swimmers and Parents will have a uniform appearance. On Friday Swimmers where your BLACK SCST T - Shirt and Parents wear Black. On Saturday Swimmers & Parents wear the 2017 Championship T-Shirt. On Sunday Swimmers wear your ORANGE SCST T-Shirt and Parents wear Blue. If a Swimmer is not swimming on Saturday and you want to wear the 2017 Championship T-Shirt please wear it with pride on Friday or Sunday!
LINK to Preliminary Timeline
Friday Evening Session 1
- Warm Ups 4:30pm
- Positive Check In Closes 4:50pm
- Meet Starts 5:30pm
Saturday & Sunday Morning Sessions 2 & 4
- Warm Up 7:30am
- Positive Check In Closes 7:50am
- Meet Starts 8:30am
Saturday & Sunday Afternoon Sessions 3 & 5
- Warm Up 12:00pm
- Positive Check In Closes 12:20pm
- Meet Starts 1:00pm
IMPORTANT MEET INFORMATION:
- Event Limitations, a swimmer may enter any number of individual events in which they have met the qualifiying standard. A swimmer may swim no more than ten (10) indiviudal events during the meet. No swimmer shall be permitted to compete in more than four (4) individual events per day. Swimmers be prepared to provide your own timer and counter.
- Positive Check-In, All events will be Positivie Check-IN, timed finals.
- Distance Events 1000 & 1650 Free for 13-14 & Open Women and Men will be entered as separate events but will be swum together. The 1650 will be swum fastest to slowest, alternating between Women's and Men's heats.
- Awards, Individual 1st thru 8th, Relay 1st thru 3rd and Team 1st thru 3rd. Awards for top 8 women and men will be presented according to the awards breaks shown in the event list.
- Meet Packet
- Order of Events
- SCST Team Entry
- Psych Sheet
- Preliminary Timeline
- 2018 ECST ISI Regional Championship Meet Packet
- ISI Regional Championship Order of Events
- ISI Regional Championship Warm Up Assignments
- ISI Regional Championship Team Entry List
- ISI Regional Championship Psych Sheet
- ISI Regional Championship Preliminary Timeline