MV SC District Championships
Platte County Community Center North
3101 Running Horse Road
Platte City, MO 64079
Qualifying times are required in order to participate. We are looking for 100% attendance from our qualified swimmers at this Team Championship meet!
Preliminary/Finals format with Top 8 swimmers advancing to Championship Finals, with following exceptions:
- All Friday events are Timed Finals
- All 10&U Events at distance of 200 or greater are Timed Finals
- The 500 free is Timed Finals, with the 8 Fastest Seeds swimming at Finals
- The 1650 free is Timed Finals, with ALL heats swum during Prelims.
- 11-12s may compete in the 15&over 200 back, 200 breast, and 200 fly if achieving the Senior qualifying time (as exhibition only and still count toward entry limit).
Swimmers may enter in all events in which they qualify, but may only swim 3 individual events per day. Bonus swims and Time Trials DO count toward this daily limit.
Each swimmer achieving and entering a minimum of 1 District Qualifying Time shall be allowed to enter a maximum of 2 bonus events that they have not achieved the District qualifying time. Bonus events are limited to 50, 100, and 200 yard events.
Time Trials will be held between Prelims and Finals on Saturday and Sunday with the following limits:
- Swimmer must compete in at least 1 event at the District Championship.
- Limited to swimmers with legitimate and reasonable expectation of achieving a SC Championship qualifying time.
- Swimmers may do no more than 2 time trials during the District Championship, and these do count towards their entry limit.
Each time will be asked to provide timers based on number of swimmers entered. Team assignments will be sent prior to the meet. Swimmers must provide their own timers for the 400 IM, 1000 free, and 1650 free. Timers will be provided for the 500 free.