Speedo Eastern Canadian Championships
SPEEDO EASTERN CANADIAN CHAMPIONSHIPS
DATE: April 12-15, 2018
LOCATION: Windsor, ON
SCRATCH DEADLINE: March 26, 2018
** SJL SCRATCH POLICY **
The Scratch Form is available on the club's website under the "Forms" tab.
1. Families may elect not to have their swimmer(s) participate in a specific swim meet due to any number of reasons, but the following process must be followed:
- St. John's Legends Scratch Form must be filled out
- St. John's Legends Scratch Form must be submitted to both the SJL Group Coach(es) and to the office through the Team Manager by the scratch deadline identified by the St. John's Legends (via email or hardcopy)
- The scratch deadline set by the St. John's Legends will usually be 3 weeks prior to the swim meet unless administrative complications arise. In those cases, the alternate scratch deadline will appear in the "Events" description on the Legend's website
2. Failure to
submit the St. John's Legends Scratch Form may lead to entry fees
being charged to the family's account.
3. Multiple failures to properly follow the SJL Scratch Policy may result in a review of the family's participation with the club.
- 2018 Swimming Canada Standards
- 2018 Speedo Eastern Canadian Championships Meet Package
- 2018 Speedo Eastern Canadian Championships Entries
- Psych Sheets