Midwest Winter Classic
Location: Wichita Swim Club, Garvey Aquatic Center 8323 E Douglas Ave. Wichita, KS 67207
Qualifying Standards for this meet are the USA Swimming 2017-2020 National Age Group Single Age Group Motivational Standards as listed below.
• 10 and under will use the 10 year old athlete “BB” Single Age Group Time Standard
• 11, 12, 13, 14 “A” Single Age Group Time Standard
• Senior (15 & Over) “BB” will use the 15-16 Age Group Time Standard
• Swimmers who have achieved a LCM or SCM qualifying time, but not the SCY qualifying time, shall enter with the time they have actually achieved. The entry report must clearly note the submitted time as a LCM or SCM time. Conversions are not allowed.
• Swimmers placing first and second in an event at the MVS Winter qualifier but not reaching the Single Age Group qualifying time standard may enter that event at the lowest conforming time standard.
This meet will have a championship meet format with Preliminaries and Finals (top 16 10 & Under and 15 & Over with top 8 in each event age for 11, 12, 13, 14,) with the exception of the 1000 Freestyle, 1650 Freestyle, and Friday events which will be timed finals.