CRIM Team Specialty Meet
(this is a team hosted event)
CRIM Team Specialty Meet
Hosted by CRIM at WPI, Worcester, MA
19th - Sunday, January 21st
Registration Deadline: Friday, December 8th
Strongly recommended for Select level swimmers ages 13 and older.
Swimmers and 9 and older and on our development levels should contact the head coach before entering the meet.
TEAM HOTEL: Hampton Inn Auburn, 736 Southbridge St, 1-774-221-0055
- Click HERE for the team hotel reservation site for this swim meet! We have secured a block of 10, 2 Queen Bed Nonsmoking rooms, for the two nights. You may use this website to book your reservation, or call the hotel. The organization name is: EDGE Swim Club and the group name is: WPI Meet. The reservation website will be posted shortly.
Team Travel Option: This meet has a team travel option. The EDGE can provide transportation to up to FIVE (5) EDGE swimmers to and from this meet. This is a first-come-first-serve registration process done by e-mailing the head coach. Based on the number of swimmers taking advantage of this opportunity, a fee will be issu ed to each family for this meet that covers the cost of trave l and the hotel room(s) for the athlete. Parents of travelling swimmers are st rongly encouraged to carpool and hotel-share as well to still attend this meet, to encourage and cheer on our swimmers, to be available to help work the meet.
|Session||Arrival||Warm-Up||Session Start||Session Finish|
|FRI PM*||3:30PM||4:00PM (Open)||5:00PM||8:16PM|
|7:00AM||7:30AM (Lane 7)||8:30AM||12:19PM|
11-12, Lane 7)|
2:10PM (Ages 15+, Lane 7)
|SUN AM||7:00AM||7:30AM (lLane 8)||8:30AM||11:56AM|
|SUN PM||1:40PM||2:10PM (Lane 13)||2:45PM||6:21PM|
*FRI PM Events #3-8 (400 IM, 500 FR, & 1000 FR) swimmers must provide their own timers. Any/all EDGE parents may be asked to help time for not only their swimmer, but their teammates as well!
NOTES FROM WPI: These rules are strictly enforced.
- Entry through the lower door near garage
- Parking must be in the garage or one of the lots on campus. Any car parked illegally or left unattended will be ticketed, towed and the owner barred from entry to the meet. ESPECIALLY IN THE DROP OFF CIRCLE ENTRANCE!!!!!!!!!
- Swimmers must wear shoes/sandals and a shirt outside of the pool area – no exceptions.
- Food and drink is allowed on the pool deck – but no glass.
- Entry and exit through the Mezzanine level only.
- Any non-WPI approved person found in the facility outside of the pool area, spectator gallery, second floor lobby or the robotic pit will be charged with trespassing and prevented from further entry into WPI. All areas of athletic space except those named above are off limits – this includes the running tracks and basketball courts. THIS IS STRICTLY ENFORCED!!!!!!!