GMA Vermont Invitational
(this is a team hosted event)
GMA Vermont Invitational
Hosted by GMA at St. Michael's College, Colchester, VT
Sunday, February 4th
Registration Deadline: Friday, January 26th
|Meet Director||Laura Matuszakemail@example.com||802-238-9168|
|Meet Referee:||Jess Workmanfirstname.lastname@example.org||802-238-2326|
|Entry Chairperson:||Laura Matuszakemail@example.com||802-238-9168|
|Admin Official:||Elizabeth Austinfirstname.lastname@example.org||802-363-3229|
|Safety Monitor||Eileen Hall||Ehall2@smcvt.edu||802-999-5016|
EVENTS FILE IS NOW UPLOADED: Parents, you now have the ability to edit the commitment of your athlete and select which events you'd prefer for them to compete in. A reminder that the coaching staff has the final say for the final lineup of each individual athlete.
- Swimmers ages 13 and older will be NOT be entered in the maximum number of events, to help them feel rested and at 100% going into Regionals the following weekend!
PREPARATION LEVEL/NEW TO USA SWIMMING MEMBERS:
- To compete at this
meet, you must do the following:
- Log-in to your account and click on the attend/decline button, selecting your athlete to declare for the meet
- Provide coach Caleb with your athlete's Proof of Age (birth certificate or passport). A scanned e-mail copy, or bringing it in to the office for coach Caleb to make a copy
- After the swimmer has signed up for the meet, and their proof of age has been submitted, a charge of $75 will be made to your card on file to register your athlete with USA swimming (registration valid through 12/31/2018).
- PROOF OF AGE AND THE ABOVE CHARGE MUST BE COMPLETED BY FRIDAY, JANUARY 26TH
- A charge will also be made prior to the meet for your respective swimmer's meet fees (preparation level) before the meet.
- Please contact coach Caleb with any questions or concerns
|Session||Arrival||Warm-Up||Session Start||Session Finish|
|AM (12 & U)||6:30am||7:00am (Lanes 1-4, lane 5 shared)||8:00am||12:00pm|
|Distance||11:30am||12:00pm (Open Warm-Up)||12:30pm||1:30pm|
|PM (13+)||1:30pm||2:00pm (Lanes 1-4)||3:00pm||6:00pm|
NOTES FOR FIRST-MEET SWIMMERS:
- Come prepared! Bring an extra towel, cap, and pair of goggles and healthy snacks!
- Bring warm clothing! We want our swimmers in clothing after they dry off from their races to help them stay warm between races.
- Look for EDGE
coaches and the EDGE team banner upon arrival. This is where
swimmers will hang out to cheer and rest between races. This is
very important. It makes athletes easy to find for coaches to
insure swimmers are behind the blocks and ready to race on
- Swimmers may make brief visits to the spectator stands to see their parents. Swimmers must do so after informing or asking a coach first.
- Parents: you are NOT allowed on the pool deck during the meet unless you are volunteering as a timer or an official!