Short Course District Champs 2018 Lawrence KS
Lawrence, KS of Short Course District Champ - THIS IS A PRELIM / FINAL CHAMPIONSHIP
Must achieve qualifying times... When you go to commit, the BLACK TIMES are qualified to swim that event BUT the RED TIMES are either too slow or too fast to swim this meet.
COST: $10 per swimmer facility surcharge + $4.50 per individual event + $30 Coaches Fee
WARMUP and MEET STARTS:
- Friday (timed finals): Warm-ups: 4:00 PM, Meet Start: 5:30 PM
- Saturday & Sunday (prelims): Warm-ups: 7:00 AM, Meet Start: 9:00 AM (FINALS will be approximately 2 hours after prelims session)
SCRATCH RULES APPLY:
Any swimmer who qualifies for Finals, who fails to declare intent to scratch or to scratch per USA Swimming Championship Rules and fails to compete in said final race, which is his/her final race of the Meet, shall be fined one hundred dollars ($100.00).
A swimmer who positively checks-in or who does not scratch from an individual event on the last day of the meet and fails to compete is penalized $50.00 in prelims and $100.00 in finals. Additionally this applies to timed finals events. 100% of this fine goes to the Missouri Valley Athlete Travel Fund.
- Each swimmer achieving and entering a minimum of one District qualifying time shall be allowed to enter a maximum of two (2) bonus events in which he/she has not achieved the District qualifying times
- Bonus entries are only permitted for 50, 100 and 200 yard events.
- The swimmer must have a provable time in the bonus event
TIME STANDARDS PDF BELOW - Must have qualifying time to swim this meet!