2018 IM Xtreme Games (Northeast)
|Meet Name:||2018 IM Extreme Games - NorthEast|
|Date:||January 26-28, 2018|
Age Groups /|
|All Qualified Swimmers|
- Parking can be in Terrapin Trail parking garage but there is a fee before .
- Parking is also in the Terrapin Trail Garage.
- Parking will be in in Lot 1 next to the football stadium. This is due to a tip off time for a Men's basket ball game and they use the Terrapin Trail garage for game parking.
- There is no lot down by the swimmer entrance. It is being converted to tennis courts.
Proposed Timeline Changes for 13/14 Session:
- Please note that in order to even out the 13/14 Girls and Boys timeline, the Meet Host might move some of the Girls heats over to the Boys pool once the Boys are finished with their session.
This is a qualifying meet. We will post more information once the Meet Announcement has been released. In addition, the MAKO coaches will be talking about this meet with the swimmers.
Please read the following instructions carefully:
- All athletes that are 9-14 years on the first day of the meet are eligible for the meet if they have achieved the minimum qualifying score (1,800 points) in any age during the qualifying period (September 1, 2016 through the entry deadline).
- The qualifying standard will be a minimum IMX Challenge score of 1,800 points for all ages and genders. Qualifying standards are the same for SCY and LCM. See below for more information re: the IMX Challenge and click HERE for additional information from USA Swimming.
- If a swimmer qualifies and wants to enter this meet, they will swim ALL the events listed below for their age group.
- Please note
that a swimmer who has achieved a minimum qualifying score, but
then ages up prior to the start of the meet, will be eligible to
enter the meet and compete in their new age group. For
example, a swimmer who achieves a minimum qualifying score as a
10-year-old and ages up to 11 prior to the start of the meet will
be eligible to enter the meet and compete as an 11-year
- MEET ANNOUNCEMENT
- MEET ENTRY REPORT
- PSYCH SHEET
- 500 FREE HEAT START TIMES
- ESTIMATED TIMELINE (AS OF 1.24)
- UMD CAMPUS MAP