COPS - BB & Slower
Location: RISD Aquatic Center 1205 T. L. Townsend - Rockwall, TX - 469-698-7410
Who should swim at this meet?
Swimmers may enter events where their time is equal to or slower than the “BB” time standard as indicated by the 2017-2020 USA Swimming Motivational Time Standards.
Sign-up Deadline: Monday November 27th, 2017
Session One: Saturday, December 9th, 2017
- General Warm Up: 10:00 – 10:30 am
- Push Pace & Dive Starts: 10:30 – 10:45 am
- Start of Session: 11:00 am
Session Two - Sunday, Dec. 10th.
- General Warm Up: 8:00 – 8:30 am
- Push Pace & Dive Starts:
- Start of Session: 9:00 am
Number of swims allowed:
Swimmers are permitted to enter up to six (6) individual events.
Awards: We will provide ribbons to 1st through 8th place finishers in all events. Coaches, swimmers, or parents must pick up awards at the venue. We will mail ribbons to the host club if the club is outside of North Texas. We will hand deliver residual awards to coaches that operate within the North Texas
- Individual event: $4.50 per event
- LSC/RACE surcharge: $5.00 per swimmer
Deck Entries: We do not permit deck entries at this competition.
For more information, including order of events please look at the document below "Meet Doc."
How do I know what my swimmer is (A, BB, B or C?)
Please go to our site and check the meet results for your child:
- Go under “My Accounts” on the left
- Click on “My Meet Results”
- There you can see your kid’s times- if your child never swam a meet they are C, swimmer with NT (No Time) are also consider C swimmers.
- Or click on https://www.teamunify.com/MyRecords.jsp?team=ntrs
- To compare your child’s time please go to our home page and under the Tab "MEETS" (on top of the page) you will find an option for “Time Standards”. Click on the very first option - 2017-2020 National Age Group Motivational Times (B, BB, A, AA etc.)
- There you will find 3 tables; first one is Long Course Meters, second is Short Course yards and the last one Short Course Meters. Please make sure that your child’s times are compared in within the proper table for the proper pool length. This meet is in Yards