WHAT Last Splash
Warm-Up Schedule & Volunteer Reporting Times
The meet sessions are as follows:
- 5:45p, volunteers arrive no-later-than
- 5:50p, swimmers on deck, prepared to begin warm-up
- 6:00-6:30p, open warm-up period
- 6:35p, competition begins
- 8:50p, competition ends (approx.)
Saturday & Sunday Mornings
- 7:15a, volunteers arrive no-later-than
- 7:20a, swimmers on deck, prepared to begin warm-up
- 7:30-8:00a, WHAT warm-up period
- 8:00-8:30a, warm-up period 2
- 8:35a, competition begins
- 11:15-11:30a, competition ends (approx.)
Saturday & Sunday Afternoons
- 11:45a, volunteers arrive no-later-than
- 11:50a, swimmers on deck, prepared to begin warm-up
- 12:00-12:30p, WHAT warm-up period
- 12:30-1:00p, warm-up period 2
- 1:05p, competition begins
- 3:20-3:35p, competition ends (approx.)
Please plan on reporting to any volunteer position 15 minutes BEFORE the start of the warm ups which is 1 hour 15 mintues BEFORE the meet session begins. If you are more than 15 minutes late you may be replaced and not able to get credit for your volunteer session. We are unable to begin warm ups per the meet officials rules until ALL deck positions are in place. We need everyone in place to get the warmups started and to keep everything running smoothly and on schedule.
Thank you in advance for your support and timliness AND for volunteering. We couldn't do it without you!
The AMS last meet of the short course season - hosted by WHAT :-) This is your last chance to swim short course (25-yard pool) events before next October. Don't miss this opportunity.
- Everyone on WHAT.
- No qualifying times required.
Who Should Enter?
- If your IMX or IMR achievement is
incomplete this is your last chance to meet the challenge.
If you're not sure, check the following reports - if a time isn't
noted for you for any specific event, you haven't completed your
challenge. Click here for more information about the USA
Swimming IM Xtreme Program - everyone is eligible for
- IMX - Events Needed updated 02/22/18
- IMR - Events Needed updated 02/22/18
- As of update, we have 20 swimmers that have achieved their IMX certificate and 24 swimmers that have achieved their IMR certificate. Click here to see who's on the WHAT IMX or IMR team so far this year - you can be on this special team too.
- JOs's swimmers; enter off events,
- Silver Champs swimmers; enter best and/or off events,
- Bronze Champs swimmers; enter new events and/or best and/or off events,
- HS swimmers; enter what "floats-your-boat",
- PIAA swimmers; do not enter,
- EZ Champs swimmers; discuss with Coach Lersch.
- Please review the Meet Announcement below,
- Further questions, please contact Coach Lersch.
Volunteers & Concessions
Conecession Donations: Concession Donation Sign-Up
- IMPORTANT NOTE ALL FAMILIES: we ask that each family donate 2 items per meet, so 4 total if you joined at the beginning of the year, or 2 if you joined in November or after.
- Food Donation List Summary*
Volunteer Sign-Up: Last Splash Volunteer Sign-Up
- If you have questions regarding the volunteer positions, please refer to the Job Descriptions.
- Please note that your family needs a total of 5 volunteer sessions if you joined at the beginning of the season or 3 volunteer sessions if you joined in November or after or your volunteer check will be cashed at the end of the season.
- Family Volunteer Session Summary*
* Updated 2/11/18. For your reference and both summaries below are from our first team hosted meet earlier this season in November. If you joined in November or beyond, you did not have an obligation to volunteer this meet and won't be listed)