Illinois Swimming Age Group Championship
- Meet Fees are for the processing of entries and Illinois Swimming fees. Fees will be charged when a request to be entered into a swim meet is made, regardless of attendance. All members will be invoiced through the Chicago Park District.
- Absolutely no entries will be made after the deadline.
- MUST be Registered for the Chicago Park District Winter 2017
- Please read the Meet Packet attached at the bottom of the page
- Arrive 15min before check-in closes, No late check-in
- NO PAST DUE FEES. Any account with fees for 2 or more meets will have the events rejected.
Athletes will be able to select attend. All athletes will be entered into as many events as they have qualified for. If you choose not to be entered for all qualified events you must indicate which events you would like to swim in the notes section of you commitment.
$8.00 - per Entry
$16.00 - per Relay (relays will be sleceted from athletes attending in that session)
$2.00 - per Athlete Illinois Swimming surcharge
$2.00 - per Athlete Wisconsin Swimming surcharge
Check your entries below - no changes after the deadline
No more than 3 events per day; No more than 7 events the entire meet
Please double check birth dates. These qualifying times are based on the athlete’s age at “A” Meet. The age up date for Illinois Swimming is the first day of the meet 2/23. The age on the first day of the meet will determine the age of the swimmer.
Thursday PM: 4:00pm warm ups : 5:30 meet start
Friday, Saturday & Sunday AM: 7:00am warm ups : 9:00am meet
Friday, Saturday & Sunday PM: 12:30pm warm ups : 1:30pm meet start
9900 Terwall Terrace, Plesant Prairie, WI 53158