High School Prep Session 2
KCB High School Prep Program
Registration is limited to the first 10 participants, so sign up today!
Purpose: This program is designed for any High School swimmers (male or female) who wish to better their stroke technique and get a head start on training for the high school swim season. Practices will focus mainly on stroke mechanics and turns for all 4 strokes, racing starts, and will incorporate light conditioning as well. At the completion of the High School Prep Program and the high school swim season, swimmers are invited to join the Kansas City Blazers team full-time with the Senior II practice groups.
- Session #2 - January 16th - February 22nd, 2017
- Both sessions are open to both male and female swimmers
- $195 for the full 6 week session, or pro-rated 4 week session for $155
Location and times:
- Monday, Tuesday, and Thursdays 6:00-7:30pm at SM Northwest
- Wednesdays 6:30-8:00pm at SM North
***Locations/Times Subject to change based on facility availability***
Tentative Practice Schedule (subject to change) - UPDATED 2-22-18