SouthWestern Age Group Regionals
Mar 23, 2018 - Mar 26, 2018
February 1, 2018
South Western Age Group Regional Championships is open to all 14 and under qualified swimmers.
South Western Age Group Regional Championships March 23-26, 2018 Meet Info
- Travel dates to Fresno, CA (FAT airport) March 22/23-March 28 (tentative)
- Team meets 5pm Friday, March 23 at the pool (4pm for mile swimmers)
- This meet is a 14&Under championship meet with a prelim/final format
- There will be a 10 lane, single age final for each event (10&Un, 11, 12, 13, and 14)
- Meet begins on Friday 3/23 with the 1650. The meet then runs Saturday, Sunday, Monday prelims and finals.
- Time standards can be found on our team website under the DOCUMENTS section.
- Unlimited bonus cuts for swimmers who meet the bonus cut standard.
- Swimmers may compete in up to 3 events per day, and up to 7 events for the meet
- State of the art facilities at Clovis West Olympic Swim Complex
- This is not a team travel event (travel arrangements must be done individually) but please check with coaches to coordinate with other families attending.
- Possible post meet team activities include skiing at China Peak, Yosemite National Park,or Six Flags/Great America.
- If your swimmer is qualified and intends to compete, please commit to the event on the team website by 9 pm Feb 1 and enter preferred events.