2018 Valentine's Classic
Date: Saturday, February 3, 2018, to Sunday, February 4, 2018
Location: Hempstead High School Pool
3715 Pennsylvania Ave.., Dubuque, IA 52002
Type of Meet: Open, which means no time restrictions. All groups/abilities are encouraged to swim
Meet Specifics: No late entries will be accepted.
Suit/Cap: Black IFLY swim caps are required. No tech suits
1. POSITIVE CHECK-IN IS REQUIRED for the following; Session I: EVENTS 15 & 16, 11 & Over 500 FR, by 8:30 a.m., Session III: EVENTS 61 & 62, 11 & Over 400 I.M., by 8:30 a.m., Session IV: EVENTS 87 & 88, 9 & 10 500 FR, by 1:15 p.m.
Swimmers who fail to check in by the deadline will be scratched and only allowed to re-enter if there are empty lanes available after seeding.
2. Swimmers in the afternoon sessions (10 & younger) shall report to the Clerk of Course when called.
3. Events may be combined to facilitate meet operation and separated later for results and scoring.
4. For the 8 & Under 100 relays, the swimmers on the 2nd and 4th legs MUST start in the water due to minimal water depth.
- DASH - Valentines18 final meet announcement.pdf
- 2018 Valentine's Classic Tentative Timeline
- 2018 Valentine's Classic Psych Sheet
- 2018 Valentine's Classic Warm-up Lane Assignments