Kamloops TRU 2nd invitational
(this is a team hosted event)
Address: 132-910 McGill Rd. Kamloops, BC, V2C 6N6
This meet is open to swimmers who have acheived their LMR time (4:00 200Im & 5:40 300 Fr). If you have any questions please contact your coach. If you have any questions please contact your coach.
Please be aware that there will be no late signups and that families' accounts will be billed for signups once entries have been submitted regardless of whether they participate or not.
Morning Warmups :
12 & unders from 6:45 am to 7:40 am, followed by
13 & overs from 7:25 to 8:20 am for a start at 8:30 am.
Morning Finish 10&Under: 12:30PM (Approx.)
11&Over: 1:30PM (Approx.)
Afternoon sessions : Relays and finals
Finals - Friday/Saturday
Warm-Up 4:00 – 4:50PM
Finish 8:00PM (Approx.)
Finals - Sunday
Warm-Up 2 Hours after Prelims
Start 3 Hours after Prelims
We have books 10 rooms at the Hospitality Inn, 500 Columbia St W, Kamloops, BC, from Thursday May 31st to Sunday June 3rd 2017 (checkout). Rates are 92$ per room + tax. Reservation for Delta Sun Gods number : 7690.
Cut off date is April 30th. Please make your own booking by then, calling the below-mentioned number.
Swimmers should bring:
- DELTA Sungod Race Suit (this is different than the suit you practice in everyday)
- 2x DELTA cap
- 2x goggles
- DELTA t-shirt
- deck clothes (maybe bring shorts and pants depending on deck temperature)
- deck shoes (most heat is lost via the feet, and it keeps your feet wart free)
- 2x towels
- water bottle
- healthy snacks
- activities (homework, cards, the coaching staff would like swimmers to avoid video games on deck)
- We encourage swimmers to not bring electronic devices. We go as a team and would rather have everyone cheer.