BC Tier 2 SC Championships
This meet is open to all swimmers who have achieved their Tier 2 standards (13&O Girls, 14&O Boys) .
If you have any questions please contact your coach.
Please be aware that there will be no late signups and that families' accounts will be billed for signups once entries have been submitted regardless of whether they participate or not.
This is a championship meet and all swimmers should endeavour to be there for all 3 days. Swimmers attending will be required to stay for finals sessions on Friday and Saturday as a show of team support. Swimmers who do not qualify a final on Sunday are free to return home after the preliminary session.
Blocked under the Delta Sungod Swim Club
Arrival Date: March 1, 2018 Departure Date: March 4, 2018
Room Type: Standard 2 Queen
Room Rate: Standard $129.00+tax
It is my understanding all rooms will be individually booked and paid for. A valid credit card is required
at time of booking and check in. Cash will only be accepted at check out.
Release date for the rooms that will not be picked up is on February 1, 2018.
All group cancellations must be submitted in writing.
Meeting Times: TBA
Swimmers should bring:
- DELTA Sungod Race Suit (this is different than the suit you practice in everyday)
- 2x DELTA cap
- 2x goggles
- DELTA t-shirt
- deck clothes (maybe bring shorts and pants depending on deck temperature)
- deck shoes (most heat is lost via the feet, and it keeps your feet wart free)
- 2x towels
- water bottle
- healthy snacks
- activities (homework, cards, the coaching staff would like swimmers to avoid video games on deck)
- We encourage swimmers to not bring electronic devices. We go as a team and would rather have everyone cheer.