BC Tier 1 SC Championships
This meet is open to all swimmers who have achieved their Tier 1 qualifying times (Girls 12&U, Boys 13&U)
If you have any questions please contact your coach.
Please be aware that there will be no late signups and that families' accounts will be billed for signups once entries have been submitted regardless of whether they participate or not.
Meeting times: TBA
Stay: Days Inn
152 RIVERSIDE DRIVE
PENTICTON BC V2A 5Y4
Arrival: Thursday, March 8, 2018
Departure: Sunday, March 11, 2018
Reservation under Delta Sungod Swim Club.
Rate: $93.00/night + tax
Each parent will need to call and book their room and provide a
credit card. We will imprint the credit card on arrival. We will hold this block of
rooms until February 1, 2018
Our room rate includes our deluxe continental breakfast with hot and cold cereals,
assorted muffins, and breads, pancakes, fruit salad, fruit juices as well as coffee
We also offer complimentary wireless high speed internet connection for personal
lap computers. Our heated indoor pool and hot tub is open from 10:00 AM until
Contact : Helen Morelli
Phone: 250-493- 6616
Swimmers should bring:
- DELTA Sungod Race Suit (this is different than the suit you practice in everyday)
- 2x DELTA cap
- 2x goggles
- DELTA t-shirt
- deck clothes (maybe bring shorts and pants depending on deck temperature)
- deck shoes (most heat is lost via the feet, and it keeps your feet wart free)
- 2x towels
- water bottle
- healthy snacks
- activities (homework, cards, the coaching staff would like swimmers to avoid video games on deck)
- We encourage swimmers to not bring electronic devices. We go as a team and would rather have everyone cheer.