14U ZONE CHAMPIONSHIPS
@ Spire institute in Geneva, OH
- Sunday 1500 Heat Sheets (emailed due to technical difficulties)
- 2018 14u Zone Championship Meet Website (psych sheets, timelines, volunteer form, etc.)
Individual Event Scratch
Card (Team Michigan
- Turn this in if you need to scratch an event
- Must be turned in before the scratch deadline posted in the meet packet
Relay Availability Form
(Team Michigan only)
- Complete this form if you are able to swim relays on days you do not swim individuals
- Complete this form if you are unable to swim relays on days you swim individuals
- Warm-Up Times
- Team Warm-up for prelims is 7:00am Thursday and Saturday, 7:45am Friday and Sunday.
- The times posted above are the LATEST your coaches would like you to be on deck. You may come earlier if you'd prefer.
- We recommend attending the Team Warm-up for prelims if it's you have not already practiced in the competition pool.
TEAM MICHIGAN RELAYS
|10U RELAYS||11-12, 13-14 RELAYS|
|NO THURSDAY RELAYS||4x100 FREE RELAY (finals)|
|4x50 FREE RELAYS||4x50 MEDLEY RELAYS (finals)|
|4x50 MEDLEY RELAYS||4x100 MEDLEY RELAYS (finals)|
|NO SUNDAY RELAYS||4x50 FREE RELAYS (prelims)|
TEAM Uniforms... Zone Team Uniforms help bring our athletes together. Uniforms can be purchased directly through Making Waves swim shop. The password is gomichigan. Special uniform package pricing will be for the four Team Michigan shirts and two Team Michigan shorts. Additional Team Michigan apparel items will be available for purchase. Swimmers who are not attending the entire meet are welcome to purchase only the uniform items for the day(s) they will be swimming.
Wed/Team Picture: navy
Thursday: grey tank/navy shorts
Friday: blue shirt/red shorts
Saturday: white hoodie/navy shorts
Sunday (no 10u) your choice/whatever is cleanest
Team Michigan Fees... Team Michigan athletes pay $50 + $6 per event for entries. Team Michigan staff will collect checks, made out to "Michigan Swimming", during registration in Geneva, at Zone Team practices before the meet, or when athletes first arrive at the competition.