DSSC 11& Under Sprint Cup
(this is a team hosted event)
Sungod Recreation Centre
The 11 & Under Sprint Cup is hosted by the Delta Sungod Swim Club. It is a great opportunity to expose swimmers to competitive swimming in a known pool with tons of prizes. There will be lots of fun to be had by all!
This meet is open to all 11 & Under swimmers in Mini Dragons Level 2, JAG, Novice, DAG and CompDev. Swimmers do NOT have to have their LMR qualifying times to attend.
If you have any questions please contact your coach.
Please be aware that there will be no late signups and that families' accounts will be billed for signups once entries have been submitted regardless of whether they participate or not.
Start: 1:45 pm
Finish: 5:00 pm
As this is a locally hosted event, please sign up to help out. The job signup will be posted shortly. Just click on the JOB SIGNUP button in the top right hand corner of the page.
Swimmers should bring:
- DELTA Sungod Race Suit (this is different than the suit you practice in everyday)
- 2x DELTA cap
- 2x goggles
- DELTA t-shirt
- deck clothes (maybe bring shorts and pants depending on deck temperature)
- deck shoes (most heat is lost via the feet, and it keeps your feet wart free)
- 2x towels
- water bottle
- healthy snacks
- activities (homework, cards, the coaching staff would like swimmers to avoid video games on deck)
- We encourage swimmers to not bring electronic devices. We go as a team and would rather have everyone cheer.