July 6-8 - Tier II Championships
Meet: Tier II Championships
Dates: Fri-Sun July 6-8, 2018
Groups attending: AA/Prov, Yth/Sen
Schedule and other details:
1. All swimmers must be registered with a Swim BC, Swimming Canada, or other FINA recognized club.
2. Qualifying period is from September 1, 2016, to the entry deadline.
3. During the Qualifying Period, athletes must have attained at least ONE qualifying times, in an appropriately sanctioned competition,
in their age group as of the entry deadline .
4. Age groups for individual events will be:
a. Females: 14 & U and 15-18
b. Males: 15 & U and 16-18
5. Swimmer age is as of the first day of competition.
If you have any questions regarding your swimmers eligibility for this meet please contact your coach at your earliest convenience.