Bill Rose Classic (JO's) Championships (LCM)
(this is a team hosted event)
Location: Roseville, CA
Register on OME here: https://ome.swimconnection.com/meets/2453
Timer and Official requirements have been published and the job signups are now open until Wednesday, July 18th, please signup ASAP so that we know we are covering our requirements.
Officials: You would have already submitted your application to officiate, please signup for those slots. If more than our minumum are required that is great, we can add more slots, just email firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know.
Timers: We have 6 chairs assigned for all preliminary sessions, but we haven't been provided the lanes or side yet, so please check that when you get to the pool. The shifts are all 1.5 hours long with the first shift starting 15 minutes before the start of the meet so that we have our chairs filled when they call for timers. For Finals, the expectation is that if you have a swimmer in finals that you assist as necessary to get finals started ontime and no delays during finals.
Team Tents: We have a large number of swimmers attending this meet, so we will need to have at least 4 our our large team tents to have a team area. The setup of the tents will happen after 9pm on Wednesday night. We will need help getting the tents from the storage shed and transporting them to the pool and setting up. If you are short volunteer hours for this season this is a great way to make up some hours. We will need at least 2 families to bring to the pool and setup and 2 families to bring home on Sunday night.
- 13&Over swimmers arrive every morning no later than 6:45am, warmups for 13&Over start at 7am and end at 8:00a
- 12&under swimmers arrive every morning no later than 7:45, warmups for 12&Under start at 8am and end at 8:50am
- Preliminaries start each day at 9am
- Finals schedule will be determined at the meet, you will need to plan to arrive 1 hour prior to the start of Finals to have 45 minutes of warmups.
- Relays will be swam during the preliminary sessions, we have 2
teams in each event, relays are subject to change based on
performances, injuries, illness, attitude, and Coaches.
- Thursday - 400 Medley Relay
- Friday - 400 Free Relay
- Saturday - 200 Medley Relay & Boys 800 Free Relay
- Sunday - 200 Free Relay & GIrls 800 Free Relay