USRY Champs in Duncan, SC
March 15, 2018 - March 18, 2018
March 4, 2018
USRY Champs in Duncan, SC, qualifiers only!
We're almost there. USRY is coming!
Attached to this email, you'll find the meet information update. This document contains quite a bit of good information you can share with your swimmers and their families.
- We will need volunteers to help with timing. Many of our normal volunteers will be at age group sectionals in Atlanta. Please consider timing for the sessions you attend...especiallyand .
- Parking on the south end of the Middle Tyger Y is reserved for coaches and officials. Everyone else needs to park on the north side of the building up to and including the gravel and grass lot on the far side.
- Prelims and the afternoon sessions will run in ten lanes. Finals will run in twelve.
- Swimmers will be seated in the gym. They may bring deck chairs to sit in. Seating inside the pool is reserved for coaches and spectators. If weather permits, you may also bring tents and chairs to set up outside the pool deck.
- Swimmers will need to supply their own timers and/or counters for the 400 IM, 500 Free, 1000 Free, and 1650 Free.
- We will conduct time trials at the discretion of the meet referee. Time trial entry will end no later than one hour before the end of each session.
- There will be early and late warm-up sessions bothand morning. Please make sure you look to see when your team is scheduled to warm up. , there will only be one warm-up session in the AM.
Please let me know other questions. We're looking forward to a fast meet. Session start times are below and at the bottom of the attached meet information update.
See youor !
- Meet Information
- USRY Time Standards
- GCY USRY Entry Report - 2018
- USRY Psych Sheet
- USRY School Absence Letter
- Team Warm-Up Assignments