2018 Western Zone Age Group Championships
ZIPPED FILES (HY-TEK)
The 2018 Western Zone Age Group Championships will be held August 8-11, 2018 in Roseville, CA.
All Coaches please see the CA concussion training requirements for coaching in the State of CA and at this meet (Document attached).
Meet Host: California Capital Aquatics.
Meet Location: Roseville Aquatics Center (The RAC), 3051 Woodcreek Oaks Blvd., Roseville, CA 95747
(Emergency calls the day of the meet: (916) 772-7259)
Co-Meet Director (Administrative): Denna Culpepper (916) 208-5751
Co-Meet Director (Operations): Mitchell Satz ( 408) 687-7625
Meet Referee: Vicki Marsh
Administrative Referee: Steve Covington
Western Zone Championship Coordinator: Cathy Vaughan
Social Event Sneak Peek:
Take a sneak peek at our social event for the Saturday night
post-meet athlete celebration! This is brand new and we have
the entire park to ourselves! http://www.sactownmag.com/Blog
Athlete Concussion Information and Acknowledgement Forms
LSC TEAM LEADERS: Swimmers, and parents/guardians of swimmers, competing in the Western Zone Age Group Championships need to:
- Receive a copy of this USA Swimming Concussion Information Sheet
- Sign and return (to the LSC Team)
- Neither the Western Zone, nor meet host, needs to receive a copy of this acknowledgement. However, each team is responsible to have a signed acknowledgement for each participating athlete.
- Western Zone Age Group Meet Records (by Age Group) - Thru 2017 Meet
- Western Zone Age Group Meet Records (by Event) - Thru 2017 Meet
- 2018 Western Age Group Zone Meet Announcement
- 2018 Western Zone Age Group Zones Application to Officiate
- 2018 WZ Age Group Standards (Zipped .STD File)
- CA Swimming Concussion Training Requirements for All Coaches and Meet Referees
- 2018 Western Zone Age Group Championships Conference Call MINUTES
- Revised WZAG Meet Tables & Chairs Request Form.pdf
- 7/23/18 UPDATE: 2018 Western Zone Age Group MEET EVENT File