Jan 12, 2018 (03:00 AM) - Jan 14, 2018 (03:00 AM)
January, 3 2018
Friday (12/Unders) 12:45 pm
(13/Overs) 3:45 pm
Saturday (13/overs) 6:45am
Saturday (12/unders) 11:45am
Sunday (13/overs) 6:20am
Sunday (12/Unders) 11:45am
- The meet will be swum as Timed Finals on Friday and prelim/final format on Sat/Sunday. Preliminary heats will be held in individual events for 11-12, 13-14, and senior swimmers on Saturday and Sunday. There will be two heats of finals in each event.
- All 10 and under events will be timed finals.
- Relays will be swum during the preliminary session. Relays will be swum fastest to slowest.
- 11/12 200’s are TIMED FINALS · Distance Events: The 500Y/1000Y Freestyles will be run as 13/over combined events but will be placed according to age group. There will be a maximum of 8 heats (4 men/4 women) of the Women/Mens 1000Y Free. The 500Y/1000Y freestyles will be swum fastest to slowest
- The 500Y freestyle will be swum during the Saturday morning session after the relays.
- The 400Y IM will also be swum fastest to slowest, alternating by heat women then men, if the pools are combined.
- There will be a psych sheet for the 1000Y freestyle posted on our website at the beginning of the week of the meet to inform those swimmers who will be participating in the event.
- Swimmers need to provide their own timers/counter for the 500Y and 1000Y Free.