RACE NT Short Course Champs 14 & Under
(this is a team hosted event)
Location: RISD Aquatic Center 1205 T. L. Townsend - Rockwall, TX - 469-698-7410
Who should swim at this meet?
Swimmers 14 years of age or younger must have the current “A” or faster standard to swim any event. Don't know if your kid has A times please go to the bottom of this page.
Distances are in SC Yards
Number of swims allowed:
A swimmer may enter a maximum of 3 individual events per day and a maximum of 7 events for the meet and 1 relay per day.
Awards: Medals will be given 1-8 individual and 1-3 relays. An award for the first place team will be given. No other awards will be given out.
- Individual event: $12.00 per event
- Relays: $20.00 relays ($5.0 each swimmer)
- LSC/RACE surcharge: $5.00 per swimmer
Late Entries: No day of the meet late entries will be excepted.
For more information, including order of events please look at the document below "Meet Doc."
How do I know what my swimmer is (A, BB, B or C?)
Please go to our site and check the meet results for your child:
- Go under “My Accounts” on the left
- Click on “My Meet Results”
- There you can see your kid’s times- if your child never swam a meet they are C, swimmer with NT (No Time) are also consider C swimmers.
- Or click on https://www.teamunify.com/MyRecords.jsp?team=ntrs
- To compare your child’s time please go to our home page and under the Tab "MEETS" (on top of the page) you will find an option for “Time Standards”. Click on the very first option 2013-2016 National Age Group Motivational Times (B, BB, A, AA etc.) -
- There you will find 3 tables; first one is Long Course Meters, second is Short Course yards and the last one Short Course Meters. Please make sure that your child’s times are compared in within the proper table for the proper pool length.