Rock Climbing; Vertical World, Redmond
We have two team rock climbing dates for athletes, to introduce the sport of rock climbing: Saturday, January 6 and Saturday, February 3. Depending on response, we may add future dates.
For both dates:
· 10 and under athletes 1-2pm
· 11 and older athletes 2-3pm
· Limit of 50 athletes for each age group/hour.
· Vertical World Staff Members will be there to instruct the athletes.
· All participants must complete and turn in the WAIVER to participate.
Cost for participation is $16.50 per athlete.
Climbing requires strength,
coordination, balance, body awareness, core strength and control,
all awesome skills for swimmers. It’s a fun, challenging
activity to be involved in!